image source: http://mag.activewearusa.com/8-things-beginner-know-giving-pilates/
If you want to get into Pilates but not sure how, here are 8 things you should know in order to incorporate Pilates into your life.
If you have always liked the idea of incorporating Pilates into your life but don’t know where to begin, here is a guide to help you get there.
- IF YOU ARE KEEN ON THE IDEA OF PILATES, TRY AT LEAST THREE DIFFERENT PILATES STUDIOS BEFORE YOU DECIDE IT’S NOT FOR YOU.
- KNOW THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE ABLE TO DO TEASER TO BE WORTHY OF ATTENDING A CLASS.
- DON’T PUSH YOUR BODY TO DO THINGS IT DOESN’T WANT TO DO.
- It’s OK IF YOU LIKE ONE TEACHER MORE THAN ANOTHER.
- IF YOU’RE A MAN, PLEASE KNOW THAT IS NOT JUST FOR WOMEN!
- DON’T BE SURPRISED IF OVER TIME, YOU FEEL MORE MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY BALANCED JUST FROM PRACTICED REGULARLY.
- COME TO CLASS FOR YOU, NOT TO PROVE ANYTHING TO THE OTHER STUDENTS IN YOUR CLASS!
- DON’T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY!
Written by Chelsea Streifeneder, USA.
Read the full article here: http://mag.activewearusa.com/8-things-beginner-know-giving-pilates/